|About Us Open 24 hours a day all year. Nene Valley Angling Ltd. (Trading as Troutcatchers - Companies House registration number 7699630) offer in excess of 10,000 fly fishing products.|
A few facts about troutcatchers
- Established 2002 (Ltd. 2011)
- Each year circa 22,000 packages are dispatched from our Warehouse.
- Over 10,000 Fly Fishing Products are on offer.
- We Ship Worldwide.
- Each day circa 1,000 people visit the Troutcatcher website
Making A Purchase - All prices are in Pounds Sterling and include UK Vat (where applicable).
- Using the currency converter - Exchange rates are updated daily via Yahoo for guidance only. Payment will be GBP sterling.
- All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
- Free gifts & Special offers are subject to availability and are only available at the time of making your order.
- We accept PayPal or Credit / Debit card payments (web or phone).Debited at point of order confirmation. Postal Orders,Personal Cheques (UK only). Cheques (Payable to troutcatchers) will wait until being cleared before goods are dispatched.
- If shopping from overseas, place your order and your payment card company will convert the transaction to your own currency.
- When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing or we are no longer able to supply a particular product. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
- Worldwide Shipping, please note; we cannot label items to overseas as gifts since this breaches Customs & Excise Law. If you require additional postal insurance, please email us. Also be aware that overseas taxes may be payable, contact local customs for more information. You are responsible for item(s) entering your delivery country, any item imported that are confiscated it is the customer responsibility. Relevant customs paperwork will be completed. All our goods will be marked as Sporting Equipment. Overseas Orders must be delivered to cardholders address.
- Troutcatcher website allows for the automated placing of orders without any human intervention by Troutcatchers, ie we do not 'check' your order before it is placed with the Carrier companies. It is therefore essential that the order is correctly entered and declared in order for the correct Services and pricing to be displayed. Failure may result in lost orders / or / and surcharges to the buyer.
- All worldwide transactions are covered by governed by UK law.
Shipping And Handling - Delivery is charged at the published rate for most global addresses. Orders for heavy items delivered outside the U.K (or Northern Ireland - Offshore UK Islands) may be cancelled and refunded due to high postage costs. We recommend customers outside the U.K. contact us prior to placing your order if it is to contain heavy items such as Waders, Food Smokers, and Float Tubes etc. so we are able to arrange payment via email or telephone at the risk of the card holder.
- We always obtain proof of dispatch, signed courier / royal mail signature. Item(s) supplied direct from suppliers, similar scheme exists. In the unlikely event that your product is lost or damaged in transit please contact us in email / writing. In the case of damaged goods please retain the product and contact us within 48 hours of receipt for instructions. Missing orders will not be replaced until 15 working days after expected delivery date, in line with courier / royal mail policy (further information at royalmail.com); we will then file a claim against courier and replace missing item(s). You agree to cooperate with any Royal Mail investigation.
- Leave with a neighbour / other delivery instructions option. If you wish your item(s) to be left with a neighbour / left in a porch etc. Please leave clear instructions in your cart where it asks for any further shipping information. Please note this is at the purchasers own risk. Troutcatchers cannot be held responsible for missing products if this service is used.
- On some services there will be a surcharge if a re-delivery is necessary because the receiver is unable to take delivery when required.
-Other surcharges may be applicable if the receiver refuses to take delivery of the goods and they need to be sent back to us. Even if free postage is applicable.
-If pack is returned to troutcatchers due to purchaser not being able to recieve pack and refund is requested. If proof of attempted delivery to correct address then products will be refunded, less any postage and admisinstraion costs to troutcatchers.
- Please be advised that troutcatchers do not track parcels and as such it is the responsibility of the customer to track their own parcels, and to advise us if there are any problems.
- To make any succesful claim for missing tracked items (Royal Mail), must be done within 80 days of dispatch or no claim will be entertained. Royal Mail nor troutcatchers has no legal liability for any loss if at the time of the claim 80 days has expired from the date of posting. (Other couriers please review their policies on their websites, or contact us before placing an order).
- A telephone number for the receiver is required for each Consignment (for example so that the receiver can be called in the event of an address query). If no number supplied troutcatchers will use their own, this may delay your order, plus if re-delivery surcharges may be applicable. Note for any overseas address a local number is needed, the Carrier will not call a UK number.
Troutcatchers will not re ship or refund any returned item if a telephone number has not been provided and the Carrier has been unable to arrange delivery because a phone number has not been provided.
- By placing an order, you are prepaying for the outward postage charges of your Consignment/s only. Troutcatchers has no control over any customs queries, delays or charges that may arise. Customs charges must be paid in addition by the receiver before delivery is made. Customs will deal directly with the receiver and in some cases, only the receiver. If you do not wish to pay the charges and the Consignment is returned, all return charges will also be passed on to purchaser. Should a deadline be given before the goods are to be discarded and the deadline passes, no claim can be made for the loss and in addition abandonment charges may apply. Please note, it is the Customers responsibility to track all orders and request troutcatchers to intervene. If the tracking states the goods are held under Customs query and they are returned, or abandoned and we have not been contacted then no refund or claim is due.
- You are responsible for making sure the correct address is given, we will send a confirmation email at time of order, please check carefully everything has been entered correctly. If any mistakes are made can not be held liable and will be unable to make any subsequent claim against courier.
- Overseas Orders must be delivered to cardholders address.
- Force Majeure. Troutcatchers will not be liable for performance delays nor for non-performance due to causes beyond its reasonable control.
|Delivery Schedule - Orders received are normally dispatched with 1 working day (Orders before Midday are usually dispatched sameday) providing we have the item(s) in stock otherwise deliveries will normally be made within 28 days subject to availability from our suppliers. |
- If it is critical that you have to receive stock by a certain date please contact us to avoid any disappointment (use the Contact Us Link above or 0845 1990238). Average response times to email 1 to 2 hours (Office Opening times 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday GMT). During busy times we will respond no later than 24 hours to emails, phone may have answer phone at busy times, please leave a message and we will call you back with in our service times.
|Back Orders - Troutcatchers do our best to maintain supplies at all times, inevitably there are delays with manufactured goods and shortages on some raw materials (particularly game and wildfowl feathers when out of season).|
- We hold stock of majority of items, as soon as we go below a calculated amount, automatic re-ordering takes place with our suppliers, this should result in orders being delayed (if out of stock) no longer than 2-4 days (unless Special Orders, Overseas Stockist, Unusual Quantities) If there is a delay longer than 2 days we will send you a status update confirming approximately when we will dispatch. We may split order to speed up service. If items are out of stock longer than these times we will remove or display a message with the item.
- If there are longer delays than these after ordering we will put your product onto backorder and attempt to contact you either by phone or email to see if you would like an alternative, leave on backorder, or have a refund.
|Tax Charges - Troutcatchers VAT Registered Number GB104057262|
- All prices displayed are inclusive of UK VAT at 20% (Books are Zero Rated)
- All UK delivery destinations will be charged VAT
- EU delivery destinations will be charged VAT - If you are EU VAT exempt enter your EU VAT number as you progress through the checkout process, your invoice will automatically be adjusted to exclude VAT.
- Outside EU - Invoice will auto adjust to exclude VAT when you progress through the checkout process.
|Credit Card Security When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site. We do not have access to your card information.|
Guarantee Purchases are covered under the Distance Selling Regulations, which give consumer buyers the right to cancel the purchase within seven working days after the day they receive the item.
Please note that under EU Health and Safety regulations, our staff are not permitted to handle dirty or wet items of clothing or footwear. To avoid disappointment, delays and additional costs, please ensure that any items returned are in a clean, dry condition.
In addition, we guarantee your satisfaction. All of our products come with a 28 day no quibble guarantee.
Any exchanges may incur an additional postal charge unless troutcatchers are at fault.
Note as per distance selling regulations, we are notifying you that as the consumer you are responsible to return the goods safely at your own own expense.
Commercial Guarantee - The Snowbee Warranty does not include the commercial use of any item.
Credit card payments are processed through PAYPAL and Actinic Payments. These processes mean we can remit any monies to you instantly. As per the returns policy should you not be satisfied with any purchase simply return the item unused (resalable) and once they are received any monies owed will be transferred. If however you would like to amend an order simply contact Troutcatchers, any difference in money will be returned electronically and the rest of the order will be posted.
|Reaching Us If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page (this is the quickest & recommended), alternatively, you can email direct email@example.com or call on 08451990238 [Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm GMT - answer phone on outside these hours or at busy times - please leave clear / relevant message] or write to us at Troutcatchers, 8 Lakeside, Irthlingborough, Northamptonshire. NN9 5SW|
We will endeavor to contact you with-in 1 working day of any email / message.
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
Returns PolicyWe want you to buy with confidence any time you purchase products on the troutcatcher.co.uk website. If you wish to return any item to Troutcatchers, please email us for a return authorisation number. Please make sure following is complied with to make the process as efficient for you as possible.
- All returns must be completed with-in 28 days of receipt from dispatch date.
- If short / damaged delivery must be notified with-in 24 hours so we can claim against relevant courier
- To improve customer service it would be helpful to understand why you wish to return your item.
- All items must be returned as new and with all packaging / labels still attached.
- You are responsible for making sure the item(s) are returned, we recommend using either a recorded or tracking service.
- Troutcatchers will pay the cost of return delivery if due to a Troutcatcher / manufacturer error.
- Manufacturer / Troutcatcher defect / error. Whilst troutcatchers sympathise with any manufacturing defect, we will not enter into any claim for consequential loss as part of our warranty terms.
- Refunds processed to your original payment method, 2 to 3 business days after inspecting goods.
- Refund time does not include your bank's processing time.
- If you wish to exchange a product, a further postal charge will apply.
- Item must be free of any usage including clothing / footwear etc.
- If returning for a refund and free post was awarded at sale, a deduction of £8.00 (UK - Overseas at actual postage cost) will be taken from the refund to cover original post.
- Returns outside UK need to be marked “Goods Being Returned To Country Of Origin” this information needs to be entered onto any customs declaration required (Please check your local customs for best advice). Troutcatchers has the right to refuse any returned parcel that has attracted customs charges or if customs / duties / tax charges for re-importing are incurred, these will be deducted from refund plus an administration charge (£25).
- Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at: http://www.legislation.gov.uk
FAULTY GOODS - If an item is found to be faulty or damaged, please notify us before returning so we can advise you further. Please contact us - 08451990238
In order to comply with health and safety regulations, any faulty items being returned for assessment must be in a clean and dry condition, free from mud and dirt etc. We regret we are unable to process items that do not meet this criteria and such items will be returned to you at your cost. In some cases manufacturer / supplier may need to see item(s) before repair / replacement can be agreed.
Note, Special Items, Ordered Incorrectly, Returned without Due Course; at the discretion of the company management, there may be a 10% re-stocking charge (plus any relevant delivery charges) (Items must be returned packaged and as new).
If you ask us to load your New Fly Line to a Reel, we are happy to do this, however the backing and fly line will be classsed as used and therefore unless there is a manufacturing defect will not be covered under the return policy.
Nene Valley Angling operate under UK Law.